Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IFS October 2008 Issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

IFS October 2008 Issue Empty
PostSubject: IFS October 2008 Issue   IFS October 2008 Issue EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:33 am

Hi everybody,

I found IFS October 2008 Digital Issue is already available for Digital issue subscribers. Daisuke has one page for a brief interview. Basically contents are the same with what he had written in his blog. Free programs with Camerlengo are also still secret.

New information is that he had great time working with David Wilson at Festa on Ice in Korea. I had read another article on David Wilson on IFS online and learned that his style is not to make pupils imitate his movement but let them listen to music carefully and let them express what they got inside. I thought his style should go well with Daisuke. I believe they could work together in the future, even not for competition program. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: IFS October 2008 Issue   IFS October 2008 Issue EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:20 pm

Thanks for the head up, Roko!! Very Happy
I'm glad to hear that Daisuke had a great time to work with David Wilson at FOI. And from IFS, Daisuke said about the split with Morozov, "It's very private thing between Morozov and me." Daisuke has nothing to say that about this anymore. I think his attitude is very mature and smart.

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: IFS October 2008 Issue   IFS October 2008 Issue EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:10 pm

Thank you for the iformation, Roko & Leode.

Leode wrote:
Daisuke said about the split with Morozov, "It's very private thing between Morozov and me." Daisuke has nothing to say that about this anymore. I think his attitude is very mature and smart.
How smart he is! Cool I think it's the best way to handle this matter.Wink

Roko wrote:
New information is that he had great time working with David Wilson at Festa on Ice in Korea. I had read another article on David Wilson on IFS online and learned that his style is not to make pupils imitate his movement but let them listen to music carefully and let them express what they got inside.
Very interesting. So David Wilson's approach is very different Dai-chan's former choreographer's. ( tongue ) I think the experiences helpd his improvements.
BTW do you think "he had great time working with David Wilson at Festa on Ice " meant he had a time to work with David privately?? (I just wonder if he had a choreographing session with David before he made up his mind he was going to work with Camerlengo.) bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IFS October 2008 Issue   IFS October 2008 Issue Empty

Back to top Go down

IFS October 2008 Issue
Page 1 of 1