Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. Empty
PostSubject: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:15 am

Hi everyone! Surprised

I'd like to confirm you that
this is not based on any offcial announcements!!

I've read some blogs of Dai-chan's fans this morning and found Dai-chan skated a new program at PIW Fukuoka yesterday.(Thanks a lot for the bloggers!! cheers cheers )
Dai-chan didn't made it clear whether this new program was his FP or EX and he said he would reveal the datail on his blog.

They wrote the music he used yesterday was "Ocean Waves by George Winston."
http://www.ilike.com/artist/George+Winston/track/Ocean+Waves+%28O+Mar%29
(I can sometimes listen the full of the song here but sometimes not, just a short version of it. If so, please try a few times.)

Wow! What a beautiful piece of music!! Very elegant modern classic!!Very Happy Very Happy I loooove to see him skating to this wonderful music! I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by miyu on Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:35 pm

WOW!! Thank you so much for your information, miyu!! cheers

miyu wrote:
They wrote the music he used yesterday was "Ocean Waves by George Winston."
I really like his piano tunes, but is this Daisuke's FS or EX? Question
I couldn't go to see PIW in Fukuoka today and wanted to see his new program. I wish I could be there!! I love you

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:04 pm

Thank you, miyu! Very Happy

I tried different times, but I can listen only few seconds of the song... but these few seconds remind me to Nocturne's atmosphere and I like this so much! cheers

I'm so curious now!!! bounce EX or FP???
And when can we see it?
Will Japanese TV broadcast PIW???
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Leode wrote:
I really like his piano tunes, but is this Daisuke's FS or EX?
glorydave wrote:
I'm so curious now!!! bounce EX or FP???
Me too! I want to know it... But I think we have to wait for a whil till Dai-chan update his blog to tell us about it. Smile

glorydave wrote:
I tried different times, but I can listen only few seconds of the song...
Please try here.
http://mp3.zing.vn/mp3/nghe-bai-hat/Ocean-WavesO-Mar-.IWZA9076.html
(I found this link in one of the blogs of Dai-chan's fans. I think it's OK to post it here. Thank you for the blogger who found it!! Very Happy )

I really like the music. I'm repeating it again and again.Embarassed
Listening to this kind of music in summer time refreshs me very much but how about in winter time when competitions will be held?? Will it sound bit chilly?? Razz Razz

Japan is sooooo hot and terribly humid this summer. Neutral Neutral I hope Dai-chan stay healthy without suffering from the summer heat. I love you
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Thanks for the new link, miyu! Very Happy
I like it!
If I close my eyes I can see Daisuke skating on it! I think it's a music for him!
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:46 pm

Thank you for the music, miyu! flower

Can't wait to see Daisuke's program to it. bounce
Back to top Go down
Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:40 pm

Hi everybody. Long time no see and sorry for not writing anything here while I went to the PIW Fukuoka.

First of all, Fukuoka local TV showed a part of PIW Fukuoka performance, including Daisuke’s Ocean Waves for several seconds.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=IoV7bGF_Z0k

I watched “Ocean Waves” twice on Aug.2, 2008. When I passed a small present to him after the first performance, I asked him “what is the name of the music?” I was at the beginning of his round, so I guess it was the first time for him to get this question. He did not answer right away, looked up obliquely, posed a second, blinked twice or so, then looked my eyes and finally said “Ocean Wave”. He did not smile at all when he said it. Crying or Very sad I guess he was thinking if he should disclose the name of the music or not, because it seemed he had decided not to disclose there if it was FS or EX or who choreographed it.

I got some comments to my blog and they informed me that “Ocean Waves” was also performed by Ice Dance pair, Duchesnays, in 1991. Judges did not like it and the pair did not perform it at Worlds.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=2yvvx6veFSs
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=N5s49wH2oZo

It is a very calm and beautiful music. Daisuke skated beautifully, as if he was trying to express something which is not human being but… something… much larger thing... like beat of the Earth.

I guess, Camerlengo and Daisuke would like to perform this challenging program, but just in case (like Duchesnays), they are also preparing another FS, something orthodox, which every judge & audience should love. That's what I thought... the truth is unknown until Daisuke tells us. But I love Ocean Waves so much, so I want to watch it again...

Cheers. Roko
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:46 am

Hi Roko! Long time no see you! Very Happy
Thaks for your report and for the link! Very Happy
I envy you... I can't wait to see Daisuke skating his new program!

... it has to be a very particular program if Daisuke and Camerlengo decided to prepare another one... but, for that reason, I'm confident in Dai's new season! It seems that they planned everything!

GO DAISUKE! cheers

Last edited by glorydave on Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Hi Roko!! Thank you so much for your report about PIW Fukuoka! cheers Roko, do you have your blog? I think yours must be the one where I have occasionally visited. Thank you for your great efforts!! Very Happy Very Happy

Roko wrote:
Daisuke skated beautifully, as if he was trying to express something which is not human being but… something… much larger thing... like beat of the Earth.
Wow.. Embarassed "like beat of the Earth".... Embarassed I really want to see it!!I love you I love you I love you

BTW it looks to me that Duchesnays' performance was rather revolutionary. Did you think Dai-chan's Ocean Waves is kind of "revolutionary" program as well when you saw it? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I've imagined his Ocean Waves was (of course) different from his recent style (I mean Nikolai's programs) but it would be still something authentic and elegant which we could see his wonderful fluid skating such as Nocturn. Even though it was a challenging program in the meaning that it would be difficult to perform.
Am I wrong?? Neutral

Roko wrote:
I guess, Camerlengo and Daisuke would like to perform this challenging program, but just in case (like Duchesnays), they are also preparing another FS, something orthodox, which every judge & audience should love. That's what I thought...
Yes, maybe you're right. As Dai-chan said "This program includes high risk in which its evaluations may be changed by how I perform it” (Thank you Sgala & "K" for translating his comment!! ), they kow the risk of the program.

Roko wrote:
But I love Ocean Waves so much, so I want to watch it again...
Me too! (even though I haven't seen it!!! Hahaha Razz Razz )
Anyway I will trust the decision he will make. Very Happy Very Happy

GO DAI-CHAN!!cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:28 pm

Hi glorydave,

( ^_^)___ U"""" this is a cup of tea for you.

Thank you for your comment.

glorydave wrote:
it has to be a very particular program if Daisuke and Camerlengo decided to prepare another one
glorydave wrote:
It seems that they planned everything!

Yes, I agree with you. When I read his blog saying the other new FS was “secret”, my first impression was that he was playing with his fans by putting it tantalizingly out of reach Laughing . But now I think it differently. If he disclosed the other one, many people might tell him to perform the other one because it could sound safe. I guess Daisuke team would like to perform this challenging Ocean Waves very seriously and would like us to concentrate on the Ocean Waves now.

Hi Miyu,

( ^_^)___ U"""" this is a cup of tea for you, too.

Thank you for your comment.

miyu wrote:
Did you think Dai-chan's Ocean Waves is kind of "revolutionary" program as well when you saw it?

Well, I think revolutionary part is the music. I guess it is very hard for normal skaters to translate the music into figure skating. We all know Daisuke is #1 at World Standing now, but still, it must be challenging music for him too, I think. Movement itself is like Nocturn but much complicated because of the music & it is a competition program.

miyu wrote:
Anyway I will trust the decision he will make.

Yes! We trust him, like he trusts his fans! Very Happy

Cheers! Roko
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:08 pm

Hi, Roko, thank you for the report of PIW Fukuoka!! Very Happy You saw a part of new free skating program! I envy you, Roko.

Uhmmm, I'm very interested in his another FS program... Question

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.   New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka. Empty

Back to top Go down

New EX?? or New FP?? A new program at PIW Fukoka.
Page 1 of 1