Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.

Go down 
+31
Yshion
delovely
inskate
hsuhs
Lina11
nipponophile
Sergey
Anastasia
celeste
katha
phalken
candiegurl25
enrica
UMgal
joyuk
swandie
Diko
Yumei
glorydave
miyu
Momoko
Barbara
tori
yerina
yukisnowflake
Morizo
Calliope
Joshua
pastello
champs
Leode
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 10:22 pm

Hello, I'm new here.
I'm a huge fan of Daisuke.
When I know this site, I nearly wept for joy. lol!
Thanks for admin to create this wonderful english forum.
I want to have a good time with everyone in DTFF.

Go Daisuke~
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Welcome New members!   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:59 pm

Hi, yerina, welcome to DTFF! Thank you for your comments. I'm appreciated that you joined us. Daisuke has invited to Skate Amerika and NHK Trophy, so we will share our feeling with you.
Pls enjoy!! cheers

yerinaさん、こんばんは、DTFFへようこそ。
参加のコメントありがとうございます。高橋選手もスケートアメリカ、NHK杯の出場が決まって、
これから皆さんで感想等をかわせると期待しています。これからよろしくお願い致します。
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Welcome New members to DTFF!!   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 8:43 pm

Welcome New members to DTFF!!

Hi, hsuhs, hgfskjgshg, beni, mike, tinyprayer, thank you for join us and pls enjoy this forum. Pls do not hesitate to paticipate in, thank you. And if you have any question about this forum, pls post in FAQ.
We will share our feeling with Daisuke's new program.

新しくメンバーになられた方、hsuhsさん, hgfskjgshgさん, beniさん, mikeさん, tinyprayerさん, 参加して下さりありがとうございます。ぜひ、興味のあるトピックがありましたら投稿して下さると嬉しいです。 もし、このフォーラムについて不明な点がありましたら、FAQに書き込んで下さいね。高橋選手の新しいプログラムについての感想も語り合いたいですね。 
これからよろしくお願いします。 cheers
Back to top Go down
tori
1A
1A
tori

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2007 8:16 pm

初めまして、leodeさん、DTFFの皆さん。
こちらには1週間ぐらい前に検索して来ましたが、素敵なサイトですね。
高橋選手の情報がいっぱいで情報に疎い私は助かっています。
それから、今日、トークライブに行ってきましたのでレポを書きました。
つたないレポですが読んでいただけると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。 cheers
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Welcome New members to DTFF!!   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2007 7:35 am

Welcome New members to DTFF!!

Hi, elise, miyu, Yvonne, yossie, Natalie, glape, tori, megu_p, reco-non, akatuki, pace, jjrp, shidareshida, thank you for join us and pls enjoy this forum. Pls do not hesitate to paticipate in, thank you. And if you have any question about this forum, pls post in FAQ.
We will share our feeling with Daisuke's new program and events.

新しくメンバーになられた方、eliseさん、 miyuさん、Yvonneさん、yossieさん、 Natalieさん、glapeさん、 toriさん、megu_pさん、reco-nonさん、akatukiさん、 paceさん、jjrpさん、shidareshidaさん, 参加して下さりありがとうございます。ぜひ、興味のあるトピックがありましたら投稿して下さると嬉しいです。 もし、このフォーラムについて不明な点がありましたら、FAQに書き込んで下さいね。高橋選手の新しいプログラムやイベントについての感想も語り合いたいですね。 これからよろしくお願いします。

toriさん、DTFFにようこそ。
東京のトークライブの詳細なレポ、ありがとうございました。私もそうですが、行かれない方にとっては本当に嬉しいレポだと思います。これからも、ぜひ参加して下さいね!cheers
Back to top Go down
Barbara
1A
1A

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 1:43 pm

Hello there,

I came across this cool forum through Shizuka Arakawa's fan site, and just registered as a new member. Thank you for giving us such an opportunity to gather for Daisuke, my current favourite boy skater in the world.

I wonder if I'm allowed to introduce my blog here... I just updated it with an entry about Dreams on Ice (very late, though). If not, please don't worry. I just hope to enjoy your friendly site as a member.
Back to top Go down
http://barbarablanca.blogspot.com/
Momoko
1A
1A
Momoko

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 6:19 pm

Hey everyone! Another new person here!

So happy there is a Dai-chan forum and site. He deserves to be recognised as the brilliant skater he is.

Dai-chan for 2008 world champion!

It's nice to meet all you Daisuke fans! <3
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake
1A
1A
yukisnowflake

Number of posts : 225
Localisation : London Canada (country of the Battle of the Blades)
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 8:40 pm

Welcome Barbara & Momoko to Daisuke's forum

We are happy to have you join us & hope you enjoy the forum.

from yukisnowflake
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 6:12 pm

Hi Barbara & Momoko. Very Happy Welcome to DTFF!!

2007 season is going to start very soon! Let's cheer for Dai-chan together!!
Go Dai-chan!!cheers
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 6:12 pm

Hi, New members who joined recently and also Barbara and Momoko, welcome to DTFF! cheers
Quote :
I wonder if I'm allowed to introduce my blog here... I just updated it with an entry about Dreams on Ice (very late, though). If not, please don't worry. I just hope to enjoy your friendly site as a member.
Hi, Barbara, please introduce you blog at the topics of "Dreams on Ice", if you would. I already visited your blog. That's cool!Very Happy
Quote :
Dai-chan for 2008 world champion!
Hi, Momoko, your Daisuke's pic is nice, pls enjoy DTFF. I hope so, too.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 8:42 pm

Hi! I recently join to DTFF.
I'm very happy to see how many people support Daisuke from everywhere! I like come back home from work and can read Daisuke 's news every day. Very Happy
I'm from Italy. I don't know if Daisuke is famous here... Are there some other italian fans?
... excuse me if my english is not so correct... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Yumei
1A
1A
Yumei

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 10:14 pm

Hello, glorydave and welcome to DTFF cheers flower
I am happy to see Daisuke has a lot of fans from all over the world Very Happy
I love your avatar pic I love you
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn/
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 7:48 pm

Hi, new members and glorydave! Welcome to DTFF!!Very Happy
Quote :
I like come back home from work and can read Daisuke 's news every day. Very Happy
I'm from Italy. I don't know if Daisuke is famous here... Are there some other italian fans?
I'm glad to hear that. Pls stay tune and enjoy this forum. You're in Italy. So, you have a chance to see Daisuke at Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final in Torino. That's nice!

Hi, Yumei, thank you for your comment to glorydave!Very Happy
I like you banner "Go Daisuke" a lot.
Back to top Go down
Diko
1A
1A

Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 6:39 am

HI!!!!
im new
my name is Diko im from Bolivia, sudamerica
im latin girl and i like so much Daisuke, your job, you flow is so cool
LINDO (Spanish)
I am happy to be here and i whish to make them many friends
bye bye chaoooooo
Diko
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 7:27 am

Hi Diko and welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 9:19 am

Hi, Diko, welcome to DTFF!!Very Happy
Thank you for your comments. I'm appreciated that you joined us. Please share your feeling with us!

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 3:57 pm

Hi Diko!
Welcome! flower
Back to top Go down
joyuk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Hello Leode & everyone here,
I have just joined here but I've been visiting your forum and enjoying everyone's comments here since you created this lovely site!
I've been a fan of Daisuke since Skate America in 2005 - his artistry and passion on the ice moved me a lot...
It is very good to know that there are lots of fans of Daisuke everywhere in the world and I would love to share the excitement and feelings for him with everyone!!

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 7:34 pm

Hi, joyuk, welcome to DTFF. Very Happy
And thanks for posted comment.

joyuk wrote:
I have just joined here but I've been visiting your forum and enjoying everyone's comments here since you created this lovely site!
I'm really appreciated to hear that. Please stay tune with this forum and share your feeling about Daisuke with us, thanks!

Kochirakoso Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! Very Happy

Diko
1A
1A

Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 8:38 pm

gracias por la bienvenida
thank yu for the welcome
kisses
Diko
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 7:18 am

Hello, a late welcome to Diko for joining the forum! Diko, I really like how you use Spanish in your messages. It forces me to remember the Spanish that I learned in the past while in school. Very Happy

Welcome joyuk to the forum as well! I became a fan of Daisuke after watching him at 2005 SA as well. Very Happy

See you both around the forum! Cool
Back to top Go down
enrica
1A
1A
enrica

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 5:04 am

皆さんWelcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 Konnichiwa!私はエンリカで、日本語の学生ですが、日本語が下手です.
トリノに住んでいるので、2007年に 高橋大輔選手と 3回 会った!!

hello everyone! Very Happy
i'm enrica and i study japanese, but i'm still not very good at it...
i live in Torino and i had the fortune to meet Daisuke 3 times in 2007! he's always very nice and he has always a smile for the fans who ask him an autograph or a pic with him!
i love Daisuke's skating and this year SP is just fabulous! Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 Love-love it's one of my all time favorite programs since i became a skating fan!Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 Rockon2

it's so nice to see how many fans of Daisuke there are, i think i'll enjoy this forum!Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 Heartshape2
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 10:58 am

Hi enrica and welcome! You're so lucky to have met Daisuke! I think you will like it here very much! See you around. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:38 pm

こんにちは! エンリカさん。ようこそDTFFへ!!
とっても日本語お上手ですよ~。ちゃんと漢字も使ってらっしゃって!! 凄い! cheers (外国の方には難しいんじゃないですか?)
私も英語はあんまり上手くないけど、いつもDTFFを楽しんでいます。そしてここで英語を書くのが、良い練習になるんです。エンリカさんも、日本語のスレッドにコメントしてみたらいかがですか? Wink
一緒に大ちゃんを応援しましょう!! cheers cheers

Hi enrica!! Welcome to DTFF!! Very Happy Very Happy
Your Japanese is great! cheers You can use Kanji properly. Wow! (It is very difficult for western people, isn't it??)
I always enjoy DTFF very much even though my English is not so good. And writing english here is a good practice for me. So how about posting your comment in Japanese thread, enrica! Wink
Let's cheer Dai-chan together!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Hi enrica and welcome to DTFF! BENVENUTA! Wink
I'm so happy to see that Dai's italian fans are increasing!!! Very Happy

Quote :
i live in Torino and i had the fortune to meet Daisuke 3 times in 2007! he's always very nice and he has always a smile for the fans who ask him an autograph or a pic with him!
Daisuke came to Italy different times last year. I hope we can see him again in Italy in 2008... bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.   Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome you to Daisuke-fan forum.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next