Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!! Empty
PostSubject: International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!!   International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:49 am

According to the latest issue of International Figure Skating magazine, IFS introduced our Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum at "On the Web" column and you can read the article about DTFF by Audrey Snowden.
Here is summary and the part of column about forum as below:

高橋選手が表紙のInternational Figure Skating雑誌の"On the Web"というコラムでオードリー・スノーデンさんによるDTFFの紹介が掲載されていました。
下記はコラムの紹介記事の抜粋です。

International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!! Ifs04010

GOLDEN HOPES by Audrey Snowden
"Daisuke Takahashi is someone to watch closely. And doing just that is easy, as long as you visit the Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum (daisuke-takahashi.forumotion.com). .......Clean, neat, timely, interactive and friendly--- this site is a pleasure to visit."

"As fun and useful as the portal is, though, the heart of a fan forum is the bulletin board section. And Takahashi's fan have a lot of heart. This supportive and warm community encourages participation and even makes it easier on visitors who don't read Japanese by gamely duplicating most of the content in English as well.
This lively, active community offers a great way to meet like-minded fans."

「高橋大輔を身近に感じるのならば、高橋大輔ファンフォーラムにアクセスするのが簡単である。このフォーラムは綺麗で整頓されており、タイムリーでフレンドリーな対話が楽しめるサイトだ。
ポータルサイトも楽しく重宝するが、このファンフォーラムの肝心な部分は書き込みボードである。高橋のファンはとても暖かい。この協力的で暖かいコミュニティは日本語の読めないサイト訪問者に対しても内容が英語でも書かれている為、参加は容易となっている。この活発なコミュニティは同じ高橋ファンに会うのに最適な場所である。」

Thank you so much for the information, Shatterpoint!! Very Happy
Wow, it's great honor that famous figure skating magazine IFS introduced our forum and I'm really glad to read it!! cheers cheers
"Takahashi's fan have a lot of heart." Yes!! they have.

I'd like to thank you all, DTFF members, IFS magazine, Audrey and of course, Daisuke!! Very Happy
If you still don't have this issue of IFS, it is a lot of worth to buy it!!

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!!   International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:31 pm

Thank you for this summery, Leode! Very Happy
I think I still have to wait for having the magazine by my home... bounce

WOW! This article is really nice to DTFF and Daisuke's fans!
I love friendly atmosphere I can find in this forum. I also write on an italian forum, and you can find people discussing in an unpleasant way...
Daisuke's fans are passionate, but always kind and I love this. Daisuke is a good teacher! Very Happy

Thank you Leode! You did a great job with this forum! cheers

Last edited by glorydave on Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!!   International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:12 pm

Thank you so much for your comment, glorydave! Very Happy
I'm really appreciated to hear that.

As you know, I just hope that that the people who are interested in Daisuke know about him at this forum and love his performance and personality. Very Happy

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!!   International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:48 am

Thank you Leode and thank you very much Ms. Audrey Snowden for introducing DTFF so nicely!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I hope more Dai-chan's fan will visit here.

glorydave wrote:
Daisuke's fans are passionate, but always kind and I love this. Daisuke is a good teacher! Very Happy
You are really right!! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!!   International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:16 am

I really wish I could thank Audrey Snowden for her extremely kind comments!! cheers

Quote :
Daisuke's fans are passionate, but always kind and I love this. Daisuke is a good teacher!

Yup, yup, glorydave. I also like to think that Daisuke's fans have the same or similar good qualities/characteristics that he does.

Quote :
As you know, I just hope that that the people who are interested in Daisuke know about him at this forum and love his performance and personality.

Hi, Leode. You have definitely made this possible by creating such a comfortable forum for Daisuke's fans all around the globe to share our opinions, news, and appreciation for his skating. You have exceeded/went above this in fact I think, Leode. You have really taken care of this forum and us so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!!   International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!! Empty

Back to top Go down

International Figure Skating Magazine introduced DTFF!!
Page 1 of 1