Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look

Go down 
+5
nipponophile
swandie
glorydave
Leode
miyu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look Empty
PostSubject: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 5:33 pm

WEEEE!!!!!
Now you can read the cover story of IFS March issue on IFS's web site.

cover story:
http://www.ifsmagazine.com/archive/2008/MARCH/INDEX.PHP
photos:
http://www.ifsmagazine.com/archive/2008/MARCH/INDEX_photoshoot.php

All of the photos are so...............I love you I love you I love you I love you
GO Dai-chan!!cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by miyu on Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 8:21 pm

Thank you so much, miyu!! Very Happy
OMG!! He looks like a movie star?? I like the pic that he's sitting the floor. These are very nice pics and I love his smile.Cool

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:43 am

Thank you!!! Very Happy
I've subscribed to the magazine few days ago....

WOW! Daisuke is so... I love you
I love all the pictures! Yes, Leode, the one where he's sitting the floor is very intense... Embarassed but I like Dai-chan in jeans so much... Embarassed

GO DAISUKE!!!
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:34 am

Thanks for the heads up, miyu!

glorydave wrote:

WOW! Daisuke is so... I love you
I love all the pictures!

I agree, glorydave! I love you Dai (I've taken a liking to using his nickname now) is so photogenic!!!! Wink I think I'll wait until I get a copy of the magazine to read the article though....I want to save something for when I get a copy.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Hi, DTFF members! Very Happy
Regarding to the issue, IFS informed me by email that Amazon is not authorized dealer for them. If a subscription comes into them from that site, it is returned.

If you want to get subscriptions, or a single issue, you can through IFS website, thank you.

IFS Subscribe Now Link:
https://commerce37.pair.com/madavor/ifs/forms/subscribe.php

or by contacting our Customer Service Department:

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/contact/contactform.php?id=x5&name=Customer%20Service

swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Thanks for the information, Leode. It's really important that people know this! I was debating on whether to subscribe or not. I usually buy the magazines at like Barnes and Noble or Borders when I see them.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
nipponophile
1A
1A
nipponophile

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:48 am

Fantastic article, Leode, thanks for posting (although I have also ordered my own copy of the magazine.

But what's Daisuke saying about a lack of dance ability? There is NO-ONE in figure skating today, male or female, who dances and interprets the music better than him!

The dance is actually what I like best about Dai-chan's programs - so interesting, and he TOTALLY connects with it. He is a VERY talented dancer.

The articles pictures are awesome, especially the one with him all in black, seated on the ground and looking down. Exquisite.
Back to top Go down
nipponophile
1A
1A
nipponophile

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:49 am

Sorry, thanks to MIYU for posting!!! Gomenne!
Back to top Go down
Roko
1A
1A

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Thank you, Miyu-san! I enjoyed reading the article. Very Happy

I knew he lives with his coach, Utako, in Osaka Japan, but did not know he lives in Nikolai's house when he is in USA! Surprised So, wherever he goes, somebody always takes care of him, like a prince! king He got to win Gold at World Championship and Olympic, for those people who support his skate life.

By the way, I so much love his photo with sitting, looking down with holding a knee. It's my "moeee". Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shatterpoint
1A
1A

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:14 pm

My copy came in the mail today, I was so excited! The article is fantastic, and the photos are amazing. Daisuke looks so handsome.

I thought it was pretty sweet of Nikolai to take the dance lessons with Daisuke. Smile

Also ( I apologize if this is mentioned anywhere else on this forum - if it is I haven't seen it.), in the section called " On the Web " ( page 61 ) under the paragraph titled "Golden Hopes", IFS talks about this forum & is very complimentary towards it.

It really makes me proud to be a part of this amazing forum - I love posting here and reading everyone else's posts. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesplatzone.blogspot.com
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Shatterpoint wrote:
Also ( I apologize if this is mentioned anywhere else on this forum - if it is I haven't seen it.), in the section called " On the Web " ( page 61 ) under the paragraph titled "Golden Hopes", IFS talks about this forum & is very complimentary towards it.

It really makes me proud to be a part of this amazing forum - I love posting here and reading everyone else's posts. Smile

Wow!! Thank you for the information, Shatterpoint!!
I'm excited about it. Is there any differences between the issue and IFS web's article?

If it is mentioned about this forum, I'm very appreciate to hear that. Because of you DTFF members, you bring us warm atmosphere and makes us comfortable here, thank you!! I love you I love you
And also thank you, Daisuke!! Like a Star @ heaven

Shatterpoint
1A
1A

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:24 pm

The cover story on Daisuke is exactly the same, but they also have articles on Japan's National Championship ( which I still have to read ), and and in the On the Web section it talks about this forum.

If anyone would like to read it I can try to post the paragraph about this forum soon. Smile

EDIT: Here it is, thanks to Sapphire for scanning it for me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesplatzone.blogspot.com
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 1:49 am

Thank you so much for scanning for us, Shatterpoint!! Very Happy
I'm really appreciated that you did it for us, however, I'm very sorry that I deleted it because of copyright. Thank you for your understanding, Shatterpoint!

But I can't wait to read it in detail!! Very Happy

miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:29 am

Thank you so much, Shatterpoint!! Very Happy Very Happy
I hope this IFS article will increase international fans of Dai-chan .

Shatterpoint wrote:
If anyone would like to read it I can try to post the paragraph about this forum soon.
You are very kind to say so. Would you post the sentence here? cheers cheers I don't think that disturb the copyright thing much.....Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes What do you think Leode?
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:39 pm

Shatterpoint wrote:
Also é [...] in the section called " On the Web " (page 61) under the paragraph titled "Golden Hopes", IFS talks about this forum & is very complimentary towards it.
Wow! Thanks for information Shatterpoint! Very Happy
Now, I'm so curious about this paragraph... I hope my copy of IFS doesn't take many weeks for coming in Italy...

Leode wrote:
If it is mentioned about this forum, I'm very appreciate to hear that. Because of you DTFF members, you bring us warm atmosphere and makes us comfortable here, thank you!!
And also thank you, Daisuke!!
We all have to thank you, Leode! cheers
And, of course, thank you, Daisuke!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 3:25 pm

glorydave wrote:
We all have to thank you, Leode! cheers
And, of course, thank you, Daisuke!
Yay!!!flower flower
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:36 am

Thanks very much for the links to the interview, miyu! sunny

Quote :
I knew he lives with his coach, Utako, in Osaka Japan, but did not know he lives in Nikolai's house when he is in USA! So, wherever he goes, somebody always takes care of him, like a prince!

I never thought of it this way Roko, but this sure is a cute way to put it. king

And thanks very much Shatterpoint for the incredible/surprising information about the forum mention in the article!! What an honor this is and I feel so proud of the forum too (and maybe a little nervous too because important/influential figure skating people might be reading our messages). Razz Very Happy

Quote :
If it is mentioned about this forum, I'm very appreciate to hear that. Because of you DTFF members, you bring us warm atmosphere and makes us comfortable here, thank you!!
And also thank you, Daisuke!!

I 100% agree with you about this, Leode!!! You guys are awesome- friendly, generous/helpful, and insightful posters (Daisuke is pretty awesome too of course)!!! cheers cheers santa santa
Back to top Go down
nipponophile
1A
1A
nipponophile

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:14 pm

Just picked up my copy of the March/April issue of IFS magazine with Daisuke on the cover and let me say that the article on Dai is even better than the version that appears on the web - MORE pictures, and bigger versions, plus the article on the DTFF is accompanied by a BEAUTIFUL picture of Dai-chan. Well done, IFS mag!! cheers
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi!
Here Daisuke holds up the last issue of IFS magazine!
The photo has been taken in Goteborg. (Photos by Susan D. Russell)
http://it.swoopshare.com/my/file/162bcbdea3c02aa16a81fab373167242

Now we can be sure he knows DTFF...
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Wow!! Thank you so much, glorydave!!
I put this pic on the top page. Very Happy
Yes, Susan who took pic is the person from IFS magazine and Daisuke knows DTFF.

hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:04 pm

Sorry. wrong thread
Back to top Go down
UMgal
1A
1A

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:32 am

Thank you for the nice picture, glorydave!

Quote :
Now we can be sure he knows DTFF...

Quote :
Yes, Susan who took pic is the person from IFS magazine and Daisuke knows DTFF.

Wow, so it's true. Cool. Cool Well, I hope he likes it here if he ever visits.
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:54 pm

Finally, I 've got it!!! Very Happy
...it takes long time to arrive in Italy...
I love Dai's picture on page 6!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:53 am

Here is sample of IFS cover story DAISUKE TAKAHASHI. If you don't buy it, pls look at Daisuke's interview and pictures!! At "On the Web" pages, you can also find the article of "DTFF"!! Very Happy

http://sample.ifsmagazine.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look   IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look Empty

Back to top Go down

IFS Cover Story : DAISUKE TAKAHASHI / Hip, Talented and Look
Page 1 of 1