Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke talked about a new short program

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke talked about a new short program Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke talked about a new short program   Daisuke talked about a new short program EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 8:44 am

Nifty's figure skating report is updated today and here is articles about Daisuke's new short program "Swan Lake". It is an interesting article.
ニフティの日米対抗2007エキシビションレポートで「髙橋大輔SP初公開!」の記事が出ていました。大変興味深い記事です。

http://iceblue.cocolog-nifty.com/figure/2007/10/2007_f0fa.html

"I didn't want to perform a new short program yet. Because I've never practiced to skate whole of program from first to end until yesterday. I thought that it was impossible to perform in public."

Daisuke had a intention to do "Bachelorette" at Gala, however, Nikolai Morozov was angry with his result of free program "Romeo and Juliet". And Morozov said to him "Daisuke, you have to do short program at Gala tomorrow!!"

Daisuke said "I was very worrying about my stamina. I didn't know how I was exhausted and what happened to me. That's why I fell at straight line step. But the audience were more appreciated to see this than I expected and pushed me to skate. I'm very surprised about audience's reaction to my performance. I was really glad!!"
About Hip-Hop music, Daisuke said "The Hip-Hop is very difficult to dance. This kinds of dance is different from figure skating about using movements of body and balance. It has to use the movements for each parts of body separately and has to be stay to perform cool."

And he also commented about a new short program "Swan Lake", "This is not completed program. The spins are not good and program transition is not choreographed completely. And more thing, I was so exhausted to perform this. So I'm worrying about my stamina for next competition. Anyway, Nikolai and I were decided to challenge new image. I don't know to do it all for the competitions, however, I will got this program to myself and I would like to appeal my new expression to judges and audience."
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
tori
1A
1A
tori

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke talked about a new short program   Daisuke talked about a new short program EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 5:10 pm

Leodeさん、ありがとうございます。
でも、大ちゃん、今まで通して滑ったことの無いプログラムを
あそこまで滑っちゃうって凄いですよね!!さっすが、大ちゃん。
スケアメも頑張って欲しいです。 cat
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke talked about a new short program   Daisuke talked about a new short program EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 1:00 am

Thank you Leode!
I'm happy to read Daisuke knows he has to improve in spins.
He introduced the new position in sit spin and now he can't disappoint us!!!
GO DAISUKE!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke talked about a new short program   Daisuke talked about a new short program EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:58 am

初めて通しで滑ったとは!!凄いです!!大ちゃんの才能には驚かされます!! Leodeさんを初めとする日本の温かいファンの前だから、初めてでも堂々と滑れたんでしょうね。(全然緊張してる感じしませんでした。むしろお披露目を楽しんでたみたい。) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

でも、この時期まで通しで滑ってないってちょっとヤバイような気もしますが・・。。。 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes スケアメ大丈夫か!???
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke talked about a new short program   Daisuke talked about a new short program EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 8:34 pm

Hi, tori, glorydave, miyu and DTFF members!

glorydave wrote:
He introduced the new position in sit spin and now he can't disappoint us!!!
Yeah, we knew that he did it more than we expected at the competition.

toriさん、miyuさん、確かに通しをやっていないであれだけ滑れれば凄いと思いますが、今までパートの練習のみという事は随分振り付けが遅れていたのか、何回も振付を変更していたかのどちらかでしょう。モロゾフコーチは通しの練習をかなり選手にやらせるコーチと聞いていますので、スケアメまでの三週間でどれだけ滑り込めるかが勝負の鍵でしょうね。
Back to top Go down
tori
1A
1A
tori

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke talked about a new short program   Daisuke talked about a new short program EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 4:55 pm

大ちゃんは完璧主義者なんで、全て完璧っていうのは難しいと思いますが、
自分の納得できる演技が出来るといいなあ。
私は、物事を「まっ、いいか。」で終わらせちゃうので大ちゃんを見習わないと。 Razz
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke talked about a new short program   Daisuke talked about a new short program EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 7:09 pm

よく考えてみたら、あの白鳥のCistとSlstを振付けて、滑れるようになるまでだけで1ヶ月位かかりそうですよね。。。って、大ちゃん位の選手がどれくらい時間がかかるのわかりませんが・・・。振り覚えてスッスッスッーって滑れちゃうのかしら???
私なら百年かかっても、上体の踊りさえできない自信があります。 Cool Cool

tori wrote:
大ちゃんは完璧主義者なんで、全て完璧っていうのは難しいと思いますが、自分の納得できる演技が出来るといいなあ。
ホント、完璧主義者なんですね~。"なんちゃってHip Hop"じゃないところがスゴイです~~。ちゃんとHip Hopをものにしてから、氷上にもってきてるんだもの。いつかフラメンコとかやったら、やっぱりフラメンコクラスに通っちゃうんだろうなー。ランビエール選手のフラメンコをみんなが忘れた頃、大ちゃんにもフラメンコやって欲しいな。ジョニー・デップをイメージして、ジプシー風ダンスとかもカッコ良いなー。
でもジプシーダンスってあるんだろうか?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
すぐ妄想が膨らんでしまうので、いけません・・・・。トホホ。 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke talked about a new short program   Daisuke talked about a new short program EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 8:00 pm

Today's TBS BS-i program "International Counter Match 2007", Daisuke's interview was on air after the performance of short program "Swan Lake".
TBSのBS-iの日米対抗でショートプログラム「スワンレイク」披露後の高橋選手のインタビューが放送されました。

--How do you feel about your new short program after you performed at first time?
Daisuke-I've never done whole of this program before and this was the first time I performed at audience. So, I was very nervous about this and I could not perform completely at all, but the audience were more appreciated to see this than I expected and pushed me to skate. I was really glad!!

--During this season, you are taking a dance lesson in New York. How was the result depends on it?
Daisuke-Uh, I can't dance like a Hip-Hop dancer yet. That's why I need to learn and practice about a dance and the technical more.

--Could you tell me what elements do you have to learn specifically?
Daisuke-About a short program, the steps is more difficult than before, so I have to practice the steps more and more.

--新しいショートプログラムを披露しましたが、お客さんの前で披露してどうでしたか?
そうですね。滑る前は一回も通した事がなくて、今回初めてお客さんの前で、全通してやったんで凄く緊張したんですけど、まあ、あんな全然良くない出来にも関わらず、お客さん乗ってくれたのでそれが嬉しかったです。

--今シーズンはダンスをニューヨークでダンスを学ばれているようですが、その成果はどれくらい出せましたか?
うーん、本場のダンサーの方と比べると何にもできていないのに等しいので、まあ、これから踊りも技術もレベルアップして行きたいなと思います。

--具体的にどういうところですか?
まあ、ショートプログラムに関しては、本当にステップが今までと違うのでかなりの練習量が必要です。ステップをかなり練習していかなければならないと思います。

インタビューも落ち着いていて随分大人になったなという印象ですね。
スケアメではぜひとも素晴らしい完全版「Swan Lake」を披露して欲しいです。 Very Happy
miyuさん、高橋選手が難しいステップで練習量が必要だと言うのですから、相当ステップに力を入れていますよね。
今までですと、何をおいてもジャンプでしたから。となると、スピンの課題は解決されそうでしょうか。
toriさん、完璧主義者の高橋選手には、まだまだ本人が納得の行く演技は難しいようですね。
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke talked about a new short program   Daisuke talked about a new short program EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 1:09 pm

Leodeさん、ありがとうございます Very Happy Very Happy

Quote :
miyuさん、高橋選手が難しいステップで練習量が必要だと言うのですから、相当ステップに力を入れていますよね。
やっぱりそうですよね~。あの全く新しいステップを体得し、演技のレベルにもっていくのは時間がかかりますよね。
スケートアメリカは大丈夫かな~。
世界選手権のことを考えれば、NHK、全日本までに完成させればいいのではないかとも思ってしまいますが、GPF出場やISUランキングポイントのことを考えると、スケアメであんまりコケテもまずいかなーって。。。Rolling Eyes
イタリアで待ってる大ちゃんファンがいるんですから!!ねーぇ、glorydaveさん!MissCさん!(って日本語で書いても・・・)
そういえば、ヴェローナじゃないけど、ロミジュリは本場イタリアで披露なんですねー。イタリアの方に気に入ってもらえるといいなー。 Very Happy Very Happy

そういえば、ISUのランキングのこと考えると、来年はユニバシアードではなく、四大陸に出場でしょうか。韓国だし、Leodeさん海外遠征ですか!?happyさんは、韓国まではうっかり行けないかな~~。 bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke talked about a new short program   Daisuke talked about a new short program Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke talked about a new short program
Page 1 of 1