Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yukisnowflake
1A
1A
yukisnowflake

Number of posts : 225
Localisation : London Canada (country of the Battle of the Blades)
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices Empty
PostSubject: Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices   Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 7:35 am

What things or elements in music help Daisuke decide which music to choose for his programs?
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices   Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 8:56 pm

Hi, yukisnowflake.
Daisuke said at his interview "Morozov selected some songs for me and I chose the favorite one from all during I discussed with him."
I think that they are depends on choreographed by Morozov. He always concerns well-constructed program which on how to get the more points for Daisuke.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices   Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 9:53 am

Again one classic music and one show tune?
Nobody but Daisuke, Morozov and their team knows them though, what do you think?

Generally when will the music of this season be known to the public?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices   Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices Empty

Back to top Go down

Question re:Daisuke's Musical Choices
Page 1 of 1