Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dai blogroll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2019-03-16

The Dai blogroll Empty
PostSubject: The Dai blogroll   The Dai blogroll EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 1:43 am

Over time, I came across a number of blogs by Japanese Daisuke fans.
I'd like to list them here. They provide a lot of valuable information, e.g. about TV shows not available outside Japan, or contents of interviews, quotes, etc.
There are also very thoughtful articles among them. As translation tools improve, they are now more readable.

Please feel free to link particularly interesting blogposts in this thread, especially if they are older and don't really fit in the "News" thread.
If my time allows, I'll also post (partial) translations. Mostly done with DeepL and corrected a bit (using some of my rudimentary language skills).

When interesting new blogs are found, I' ll add them to this post.

1.  Momokiku's blog with Daisuke Takahashi
"I'm an unconditional supporter of Daisuke Takahashi, the figure skater.
I've always loved watching figure skating, and I have respect for all of them, but Dai-chan in particular, he is exceptional."

Based in Nagano. Loves art and nature, sometimes draws poetic comparisons of visual impressions and her thoughts.
This is the lady who wrote down the plot and dialogues of "Hyoen Like the Moonlight" after attending the shows.
Thanks to her transcript, via translation tool we were able to understand the plot a bit, long before the subbed video by wonderful Twind was finished.

2.  GO☆DAISUKE aka "Yocco's blog" aka chocolove37
"Welcome to "GO☆DAISUKE", a blog to support Daisuke Takahashi!
Daisuke Takahashi is an unique figure skater who continues to take on new challenges as an expressive skater, creating performances that touch audience's hearts.
This is the blog of yocco, who has been rooting for Daisuke Takahashi since 2009."

Many links to media, content of magazine issues, events, often embedded pics and videos

3.  Phase Zero aka Azmi
"This is a blog mainly for recording and remembering. The categories "Tweet Archive" and "Uncategorized" are closed."

Most blogposts are for archiving her Twitter comments. The few thematic posts, however, are true gems. To find them, it's best to go via "Categories".
Sometimes not easy to understand (cross-checking with DeepL recommended!) but worth the effort.

4.  A skater's soul aka Kiki's blog
Area of residence: Tokyo, Japan
Self Description: I'm such a busy and annoying person that I never thought I'd start a blog... But I'm thinking of Dai-chan until Sochi...
I'm writing about what I think and feel about skaters, with my completely subjective thoughts... So, please read with a light heart.

Lots of quotes and anecdotes, very colorful in describing impressions and situations. An enjoyable read

5.  Crystal-clear ice aka Butterflyfish
"Figure skater Daisuke Takahashi fan blog + figure skating in general
I moved from the yahoo blog. I'm a fan of Daisuke Takahashi. The name butterflyfish is a remnant of the days when I was addicted to the southern islands. I use the same name and image on Twitter."

Looks into things to come to an informed opinion. Energetic, is ready to protect what she loves.

6.  Butaman
"Daisuke Takahashi / Figure skating / Dance and theatre / .......Art & Photography / Film / Music / Factories & Shipbuilding / Coal Mines / Gardens etc."

Doesn't write so often, but very elaborate posts that discuss the respective topic in depth

7.  Mikeko's blog

General figure skating blog. Knowledgeable and critical. Likes and highly appreciates Daisuke (again, since he "got his skating back"). GS Forum member

8.  Kaisuzu's blog
"self-introduction: I fell in Vancouver's "eye". I'm a big fan of Daisuke Takahashi!"

Lively reports on current events, articles, interviews, many quotes. Somewhat sketchy style

9.  March (hatehatemarch)
"Figure skating spectator (in front of TV) Daisuke Takahashi's expression addict"

Very emotional fan

10.  Limepotos
Music + Daisuke Takahashi = an exciting combination. On the ice and off.
I also support ski jumping.

Lives in Hokkaido. Loves the nature there, takes breathtaking photos. Sketchy writing style, linking impressions and thoughts into an associative stream.

11.  Figure Skating Fantasies (Totsu-mama)
"An eternal Niwaka [?] who fell for figure skating during the Sochi season. I know competition is competition, but I like the moment when I forget it."

Figure skating blog with accent on single skaters and Daisuke in particular

12.  Con's random thoughts...
"What I like, what I'm interested in..."

13.  Hoonie's memorandum
"Self-introduction: I love musicals and figure skating. I especially love Kenji Urai and Daisuke Takahashi."

14.  Random soliloquies (Piyopiyo)

15.  Whimsical detox
I love the performing arts - ballet, kabuki, bunraku and noh! But my long-term favourite is figure skating.
I was hooked by Torvill & Dean's "Bolero", which I saw on TV live. (lol) Nowadays, I'm addicted to Daisuke Takahashi's skating.
When the night falls asleep, I say to myself, "Just 20 minutes! and watch Daisuke's performance in secret so as not to wake up my husband and children.

16. Haru

17.  himawari15 blog

18.  111.31 KV620 Diary (nomaiga-igarashi)

Skating and opera lover. He transcribed "Kenji's Room" with Kanadai (Feb/Mar 2021)

19.  LogK

Lots of Daisuke & some Baseball players & sometimes kitchen recipes

20.  Aquamarine

Consists so far only of a 4-part review of the Miroir scene from LUXE.

21.  Kanda's blog

Long-time follower, so knows Daisuke very well, very decided in the understanding that Dai is an exceptional genius, with all the lights and shadows that go with it.

Last edited by sonabilis on Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shyla and PATTINA like this post

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

The Dai blogroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dai blogroll   The Dai blogroll EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 3:50 pm

Blogger Piyopiyo (No. 14 in the list) described the two-part series "KanaDai in Florida close covering", streamed from 18 and 25 September resp.

Part 1
Part 2

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

The Dai blogroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dai blogroll   The Dai blogroll EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 4:11 pm

On Feb 23 last year (2020) Blogger Sahomama ("Whimsical detox", No 15 in list) went to a life talk event "Kabuki Extra Talk". The guest was Kikunojo Onoe san, well known to Dai fans for his work on Hyoen "Basara" and "Moonlight" and later directing the LUXE show. The host was apparently Mr Tobe, to my recollection also involved in Hyoen, but how exactly I can't think of right now.

Sahomama wrote down the content from memory. In part 1 they talk about several stage productions, and about choreography in general. Part 2 is almost all talk about "Hyoen".

Part 1
Part 2

Back to top Go down
sonabilis
1A
1A
sonabilis

The Dai blogroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dai blogroll   The Dai blogroll EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:57 pm

Recently, I came across Kanda's blog (added it to the list above)
Haven't been able to read much so far, but there's one post I can recommend:
"Daisuke Takahashi back in competition!", 2018-07-04

Quite a long post, of course about feelings on comeback and previous years, but as well about Dai's personality, his core as a genius/ prodigy talent, also critical, not leaving out shadow sides, very deeply and lovingly written.

"What I love most about Daisuke Takahashi is not his handsome face, or his rich sounding voice, or the gentle gaps in his answer, or his surprisingly perceptive insights, or his amazing observation skills, or his logical intelligence that allows him to put his understanding into words so well. These are just some of the things that I like about him, not the reasons why I never tire of him, never finish him, never stop following him. What I love most about him is the way he performs with such skills."

(DeepL translated)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dai blogroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dai blogroll   The Dai blogroll Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dai blogroll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum :: News, Topics, Schedule, Profile and others :: News and Topics about Daisuke-
Jump to: