Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alyssa
1A
1A
alyssa

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:09 pm

I've been a Mao and Daisuke fan for quite a long time. And, you know, being a fan of theirs means alo suffering a lot in competitions Razz I also supported all team Japan. Since my country has no figure skaters, I adopted them.
So it was after WC 2012 that I spontaneously took a break from figure skating. My heart needed some time, and I was also facing some personal problems.
It was during Sochi that I began to come back. After 2 years I was again drawn into this sport which I love so much. I cried with Mao, trembled all the way with Dai and Yuzuru, and was really glad that the latter was able to bring home a gold medal. However, when I decided to check this forum again, it was with deep sadness that I found such animosity.

"Yuzu did great today and he deserved kin medal, but he just followed the path that Dai-chan started so many years ago"

"So in a way I'm glad Dai doesn't have to take part in this Yuzuru's coronation. They made him abdicate, forced him to give a blessing to the new king, but thank goodness, he doesn't have to be present when they'll be putting the crown on Yuzu's head."

"They got rid of Dai for the sake of another skater who keeps falling all over the place"

What the hell is that???
You mean Yuzuru "stole" Dai's place? You mean he won just because of JSF? How can you despise and understimate a skater who has been though so many difficulties (asthma, earthquake, no rink to train) and has shown some real talent just because he won against your favorite? Please, show some sportsmanship and respect.

"Yuzu is a new wonder boy that Japanese Fed decided to sell and they have been politicking toward it consistently in hope of winning gold medal in Sochi. And they have succeeded it.
That is the reason why that unfortunately there is a lot of animosity developing between Dai's fan and Hanyu fans in Japan."

Are you sure that's the reason? Rolling Eyes
I feel ashamed of all the fans who are acting like this and I'm sure Dai would feel the same. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:57 am

Alyssa you have not posted since 2010. That is five years. Where have you been? I joined in
2011 and I have never seen a post from you until today. I am sorry but I take offense that
you feel the need to come here after all this time and chastise members about slights
you perceive happened against Yuzu.

I can't speak for anyone else but I am sorry you feel ashamed but I have moved on, Sochi
is over.

May I suggest you visit the News & Topics about Dasiuke section of the board. Many exciting things are going on
in Dai's life and they are being posted in that section.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
1A
1A
alyssa

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:08 am

I know. I follow the news through FB. I used to come here a lot to read news, tough I did not post. Ans as I said, I spent some time away from figure skating, but that doesn't give you the right to disqualify me as a loyal fan. Apart from that, I didn't mean Sochi, I meant the general animosity towards yuzuru coming from many Daisuke fans, which made me very sad, because I love both skaters and I expected his fans to support other members of Team Japan. I'm sorry if you got offended but I had to do it, because some things I read here were simply unbelievable and disrespectful.

I left my message so... Goodbye! Be happy!
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:50 am

Bye to you and thanks for stopping by to say your piece maybe we will hear from you in
another 5 years. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alyssa
1A
1A
alyssa

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:05 am

Yeah, maybe. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum :: About Daisuke Takahashi in English :: Discussion on Daisuke in English-
Jump to: