Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello! + a question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freyjapk
1A
1A

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-06-09

hello! + a question Empty
PostSubject: hello! + a question   hello! + a question EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:31 am

Hi guys,

I have been a Dai fan for quite a long time - I saw him in Turin but it was only after Vancouver that I really got into skating. I was too shy to join before although I check here for new pics and so on and I'm grateful to you all for feeding my obsession.

But I decided to join because I need a bit of help, I am going to Tokyo later this week (!) for a month or so and I'd like to buy some Dai merchandise while I'm there - cheaper than shipping to Europe I think! Can any of you give me some advice where I can get it from? I would really appreciate it. I'd mostly like to get his book but tbh I'll buy pretty much anything with his face on it, lol.

..and no I wasn't quick enough to get tickets for his shows, I'm pretty heartbroken I will actually be in the same country as him and unable to watch him skate Sad life, you are cruel.
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
2A
2A
let`s talk

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: hello! + a question   hello! + a question EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:48 pm

There is not Daisuke (or Mao) shop where you can pop in and buy what you want to. Maybe books and some magazine in bookshops and that's it. I buy "over the counter" only in arenas where they hold competitions and shows. There they always have a bunch of stands where you can buy printed stuff, souveniars, etc. Otherwise you have to shop online and probably you'll need a Japanese person assitance. You have to register the address of delivery in Japanese. If you can do it by yourself, great! You can pay cash on delivery in most cases in Japan. I mean some online shops don't take non-Japan issues credit cards. Have fun with shopping! Here:
http://www.fskating.net/products/
http://www.amazon.co.jp/tag/%E9%AB%98%E6%A9%8B%E5%A4%A7%E8%BC%94/products
Back to top Go down
freyjapk
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: hello! + a question   hello! + a question EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Hiii, thank you for your reply and the links :)Yes I thought it would be best to order online but it's good to check. My Japanese is okay, I can probably do it myself, but I have a friend there who can help me out if I get stuck (she is also a skating fan, she understands me...).

Actually my Dai fangirling has been really useful for practising Japanese, as long as people want to talk to me about quad toe loops or how moving a performance was I will be fine lol.
Back to top Go down
ilica
3A
3A
ilica

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: hello! + a question   hello! + a question EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Welcome freyjapk! cheers 
Great you've decided to join us.

Wish you wonderful time in Japan! flower
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

PostSubject: Re: hello! + a question   hello! + a question EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Nice to meet you, freyjapk !!  cheers cheers 

Hope to read you often here!

Enjoy your stay in Japan  flower 
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: hello! + a question   hello! + a question EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:30 am

Welcome to DTFF freyjapk!
Back to top Go down
freyjapk
1A
1A

PostSubject: Re: hello! + a question   hello! + a question EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:43 am

Thank you for the welcome everyone Smile Hope I can contribute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello! + a question   hello! + a question Empty

Back to top Go down

hello! + a question
Page 1 of 1