Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Rayne

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne Crimson
1A
1A
Rayne Crimson

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-04-05

Hello from Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Rayne   Hello from Rayne EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:45 am

I've been following this forum for years and I finally got the courage to join.

I've been a fan of Daisuke since the Vancouver Olympics when I decided to watch the Olympics for the first time and figure skating seem to be the only sport to grab my attention. That performance of Eye was my favorite, especially his pose at the end and that smile Embarassed His performance of La Strada was great too despite the fall and Luv Letter was so beautiful. I was so glad he got the bronze medal. From then on I was a fan and came to learn a lot about figure skating. I can appreciate the beauty of the sport especially when Dai-chan is skating. It's beautiful, fun, delicate, and his artistry is amazing especially his step sequence(which are my favorite part of his programs) and his interpretation of the music.

If I wasn't already caught in the magic that is Daisuke Takahashi. I would've been in the spell he was casting with his In The Garden of Souls program. It's one of my favorites and my god what a performer Smile Or caught up in the sexyness that is Mambo and Primavera Porteña. Or the beauty of Bachelorette, Nocturne, Luv Letter, La Vas d'Amelie, The Crisis, Sonatina for Violin, but who am I kidding all of them are great and beautiful.

Following this forum gave me a way to learn more about Dai-chan and the wonderful fans he has. Through the posts, comments, pictures and more, I've realized just how many people have been touched my Daisuke's skating and the person he is in general. We all love and support him with all our hearts and hope to just see him happy and healthy (especially in the years to come) I'm happy to have watched him skate all these years and I'm happy this site exists where I can express all these feelings. Smile Embarassed
Back to top Go down
PATTINA
4T
4T
PATTINA

Number of posts : 3550
Registration date : 2013-03-30

Hello from Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rayne   Hello from Rayne EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:51 am

Hallo Rayne! It's nice to meet you and welcome on board  cheers cheers 

Like you, I also started knowing him in Vancouver and since then it's been love for this amazing talented skater, who is also a great person off ice.

Nice avatar: Dai is so cute  I love you 

Have a nice Dai-day  flower
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Hello from Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rayne   Hello from Rayne EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:58 am

Hi Rayne! Welcome to DTFF! flower 

I'm rather surprised that we have a lot of new members after Sochi.  His charm never ceases fascinating people!! Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shyla
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2462
Registration date : 2011-12-10

Hello from Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rayne   Hello from Rayne EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Welcome Rayne! Always nice to meet a new member and mutual
fan of Dai-chan!
Back to top Go down
Rayne Crimson
1A
1A
Rayne Crimson

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-04-05

Hello from Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rayne   Hello from Rayne EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:57 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm glad I decided to join this site. Smile 
Back to top Go down
ostile17
3A
3A
ostile17

Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Hello from Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rayne   Hello from Rayne EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:13 am

Welcome Rayne, so nice to have you here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rayne   Hello from Rayne Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Rayne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum :: About this Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: