Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from a new fan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyelor
1A
1A

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Hello from a new fan! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a new fan!   Hello from a new fan! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:38 am

Hello, I'm Kyelor, pleased to meet you all!

I actually have never been a particularly big fan of figure skating until early December 2011, when I first saw Daisuke Takahashi and Yuzuru Hanyu skate at the Grand Prix Final in Quebec. Ever since first witnessing their emotional, elegant and artistic performances, I've become quite an obsessed fan of both of them! Daisuke especially has a lot of personality and feeling in his skating programs and I often search youtube almost every day just to see him and Yuzuru skate =) I also love reading their interviews so I can learn more about what they're like...Daisuke seems like he'd be so kind and gentle, while Yuzuru seems to be cute and spirited. Ahhh...I think I've fallen in love with them both!

I have actually been writing a fanfiction about Daisuke, and was wondering if there was a certain category on this forum where I could be able to post a link to it? If anyone could guide me on this matter, I'd really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a new fan!   Hello from a new fan! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi Kiyelor

What an interesting name you have! :-)

Welcome to this forum!

I can exactly understand how you feel when you watch Dai-chan and Yuzuru-chan skate :-))) It's so easy to become addicted, isn't it? I've just now watched Dai-chan's performance at the Grand Prix again, it brought tears to my eyes and I also had to smile :-)))

You wrote a fanfiction? That sounds interesting! I hope you can send a link to it soon :-) I'd love to read it :-))

I hope you will post as many comments, links etc. as possible :-)

Cheers
Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a new fan!   Hello from a new fan! EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 am

Hi Kyelor, nice to meet you cheers sunny

Welcome! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a new fan!   Hello from a new fan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from a new fan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum :: About this Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: