Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello and Thanks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai-fan-Chicago
1A
1A

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-05

Hello and Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Thanks   Hello and Thanks EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 am

Hi All,
I have been avoiding joining this forum because I am somewhat afraid of the obsession Daisuke has become for me. But I think it would be unfair to not thank each and every one of you for your undying support of this most beautiful of skaters!!!

Actually I am not even a skating fan; I just happen to catch Daisuke’s NHK performance of “in the garden of souls” and let’s just say that I was hooked! The sophistication and sheer beauty of this performance is just mesmerizing – he actually floats into the air on that combination! So I wanted to know more about this genius on skates. Well, I have now filled my computer with videos of past performance and while on break from school I have watched them over and over again. I am never bored or tired because Dai-chan puts oh soooooooooo much into each performance – a true artist and master of ice!!! I have yet to witness any other skater that uses his entire body like that to tell a story – his performance touch the heart – and his lovely smiles touch the soul – he is truly REMARKABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that Takahashi is well loved and supported in Japan, but honestly I don’t get why THE ENTIRE skating world is not singing the praise of his artistry. I am, however, happy to know that he has this lovely group of fans to cheer him on bounce !!! So I just wanted to thank you for the support you provide this most special skater and to add my wishes for his continued success in 2012.
Back to top Go down
laurenzo le patineur
1A
1A

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Hello and Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thanks   Hello and Thanks EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:53 am

I think the same as you Dai-fan-Chicago! Dai is just a fabulous man skater! He skates easily with dance movment, His skating = Wowww !
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Hello and Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thanks   Hello and Thanks EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:14 am

Hello Dai-fan-Chicago

Nice words indeed - cheers!

Dai-chan is indeed all you have said and more :-)))

Welcome to this forum!

Gudrun.
Back to top Go down
Twind
2A
2A
Twind

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2011-12-29

Hello and Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thanks   Hello and Thanks EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 am

Welcom Dai-fan-Chicago
I appreciate your wonderful first comment.

Dai-fan-Chicago wrote:
I have yet to witness any other skater that uses his entire body like that to tell a story – his performance touch the heart – and his lovely smiles touch the soul

I am a new commer myself but let me give you a group hug!!!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Hello and Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thanks   Hello and Thanks EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 am

Dai-fan-Chicago wrote:
Hi All,
I have been avoiding joining this forum because I am somewhat afraid of the obsession Daisuke has become for me.

Hi Dai-fan-Chicago Very Happy

Welcome to our forum! cheers

Pretty much everyone here is obsessed with Daisuke's skating. drunken We consider it a normal behavior Laughing

Dai-fan-Chicago wrote:
uses his entire body like that to tell a story

Daisuke does that indeed and that makes his skating so fascinating to me. There are so many layers in his performances, I discover something new every time I (re) watch them. I also sense a touch of mystery in his programs sometimes Cool

Daisuke will be skating in 4 Continents Championships in Colorado Springs, next month. Live, his skating is even more impressive than in the videos.
Back to top Go down
Dai-fan-Chicago
1A
1A

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-05

Hello and Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thanks   Hello and Thanks EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:53 am

hi hsuhs, twind, gudrum and laurenzo,

thanks for your lovely welcome! I am very happy to meet other "obssessed" Dai fans!

I am hoping that he will give the same performance at the 2012 World that he was able to give at Japanese Nationals so that instead of just focusing on the quad the judges can also see his artistry & how much deeper his musical interpretations are compared to other skaters!

Regardless I am certain he will give us more performances to love!!! Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thanks   Hello and Thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and Thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum :: About this Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: