Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

something of a crazy fan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lauro
1A
1A

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-11

something of a crazy fan! Empty
PostSubject: something of a crazy fan!   something of a crazy fan! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 pm

hello. I'm really a fan, I am Brazilian, I follow you always and I really want your DVD, but here in Brazil does not yet exist, or at least I could not find. Could someone tell me if you have to sell here in Brazil, or better send me one .. thank you and know you always rooting for you and I was very happy that will compete this season!
Back to top Go down
Gudrun
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2011-04-22

something of a crazy fan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: something of a crazy fan!   something of a crazy fan! EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 am

Hello Lauro

Nice to hear from you.

I think you believe Daisuke would operate this forum but, unfortunately, that is not the case. I was told he is not really into computer stuff ...

Can't you buy the DVD online on amazon (amazon - Japan; you can switch to English on that site) or anything similar? I am from Germany and that's the way I buy his DVDs ...

Cheers
Gudrun.
Back to top Go down

something of a crazy fan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum :: News, Topics, Schedule, Profile and others :: Message for Daisuke-
Jump to: