Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just joined! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TwisterSister
1A
1A
TwisterSister

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Just joined! :) Empty
PostSubject: Just joined! :)   Just joined! :) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 am

Hello everybody! I've been reading this forum for awhile and love it so much I decided to join. I live in the US and cannot get enough of Daisuke! What a Face
Back to top Go down
hazelq
1A
1A
hazelq

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! :)   Just joined! :) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:22 am

Welcome TwisterSister Smile I'm pretty much new here too, I live in Mexico, close to Texas Smile
Back to top Go down
http://heizeru316.tumblr.com
TwisterSister
1A
1A
TwisterSister

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! :)   Just joined! :) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:11 am

Thanks hazelq! I live in Indiana by a cornfield, lol. I'm excited to meet some more Daisuke fans, my husband is getting tired of me talking about him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hazelq
1A
1A
hazelq

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2010-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! :)   Just joined! :) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 am

Hahaha my boyfriend tells me the same lol but yeah I'm happy I found this forum too because we can talk about Dai all the time Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://heizeru316.tumblr.com
Lina11
1A
1A
Lina11

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! :)   Just joined! :) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:59 am

Welcome TwisterSister!
I'm pretty old here..but not visiting so much this forum! But I love that exists a forum for him and has lots of fans! he became loved in my country tooo...even if aren't so mant fans and the ones who are usually are into russians skaters or maybe they like Joubert or Lambiel now they started to like a certain japanese boy who capture their hearts with his passion for skating! and he looks great too XD
Back to top Go down
TwisterSister
1A
1A
TwisterSister

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! :)   Just joined! :) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 am

Thanks Lina! In which country do you live?
Back to top Go down
nipponophile
1A
1A
nipponophile

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! :)   Just joined! :) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 am

Welcome, TwisterSister! I actually live in Japan and I STILL can't get enough of Daisuke..... Love Cat!
Back to top Go down
Lina11
1A
1A
Lina11

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! :)   Just joined! :) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:44 pm

you're welcome! I'm from Romania Smile
Back to top Go down
TwisterSister
1A
1A
TwisterSister

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! :)   Just joined! :) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 am

nipponophile wrote:
Welcome, TwisterSister! I actually live in Japan and I STILL can't get enough of Daisuke..... Love Cat!
So how famous are Daisuke and the other Japanese skaters in the Japan general public? I have a hard time imagining figure skaters being followed around like Hollywood movie stars. As much as I love figure skating it's really lost its popularity overall here in the States.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! :)   Just joined! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just joined! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum :: About this Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: