Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh

Go down 
+4
Euphoria
hsuhs
Calliope
Genki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh Empty
PostSubject: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:34 am

Hi Guys:

I can not believe this video.
The reporter was touching Dai's inner thigh. Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh Icon_eek Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh Icon_eek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6cwMrNSdn8&feature=player_embedded

He was apparently gauging himself from her onslaught!
If this happens in US, this would constitute legitimate sexual harassment.

I really can not believe this. Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh Icon_eek Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:01 am

Haha, I saw that video too yesterday... That part was soooo awkward, I can't believe she actually did it. Shocked You're right, this would be absolutely unthinkable in the US. But maybe it's not such a big deal in Japan?
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 am

Hi Calliope;

There are some comments from fans such as," Why didn't you say , No Dai-chan." " Oh, I envy her." "NO, No, (Yada-) Nobody touches like that."

I thought it is sexual harassment in Japan, too. but I am not sure anymore, since I live in US for a long time.

Other Japanese fans, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 pm

I saw that vid yesterday and thought the exact same thing, guys. I was speechless at the sight of how that lady intruded Daisuke's personal space.

I tend to think she did it on purpose, to see what his reaction would be. But it's so paparazzi-style, not nice. Based on the fact that they actually aired that piece, the lady's bosses approve, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Euphoria
1A
1A
Euphoria

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:32 pm

And what a reaction it was. Poor Daisuke. Looks like he ached to shove her hand aside but held back in front of the camera. The brightest example of bad manners confronting handsome ones >.<
Back to top Go down
http://reborn-euphoria.livejournal.com
BiBi
1A
1A

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Yikes that was an awkward moment.... hopefully Dai will complete all these media/show obligations and appearances soon, then have himself a nice vacation!
Back to top Go down
NYmiumiuNY
1A
1A
NYmiumiuNY

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Hello. Knowing both cultures, I thinkg it is OK for Japanese audience to see that the reporting person touches his tigh as she asked 'may I?'.

Yet, the problem is that she was kind of 'rubbing' his tigh, that:s a bit problematc. If she was only tapping it could have been OK, but rubbing his tigh is something that she shoud have avoided.
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:39 pm

I think it is unusual even in Japan. Neutral
I sometimes see TV reporters touching athlete's body in order to show their well-developed muscles, but usually they touch arm muscles or like that, safer muscles to touch. As a figure skater, Dai-chan's thigh has developed better than his arm, the TV chose to show his thigh, I think.
It seemed that part of the TV program called "恒例の筋肉チェック". It means they do "muscle check" everytime when they interview athletes. I suppose the reporter must have got a permission from Dai-chan's side to touch his thigh, so it would not be a sexual harassment legally. (I don't think she suddenly went crazy and did it. If so, it was a harassment in Japan, too. )

Anyway I was a bit annoyed too. Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Genki
2A
2A

PostSubject: Re: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:20 am

Hi Miyu:

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

I know she got a permission, but not like that.
So awkward Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh Icon_surprised

Anyway, that must be a fate of a hot guy like Dai to be exposed to some type of sexual mishaps.

I was shocked to see some Nico video comments too.

Well, we just have to ignore them from now on.
Back to top Go down
paola5
1A
1A
paola5

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 pm

i don' t if she got a permission or not but i think it was a bit impolite of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh   Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporter is touching Dai's inner thigh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum :: News, Topics, Schedule, Profile and others :: News and Topics about Daisuke-
Jump to: