Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL Empty
PostSubject: World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL   World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 am

Been to the Ex Gala yesterday. The venue was nicely filled. I enjoyed many performances. You could tell the juniors were doing their best.

Here's a few pics from the event:

http://hsuhs.gallery.ru/watch?a=dzM-efIo

During the break an Asian lady stopped by and asked about the Japanese flag we had with us (me and hubby). I told her it was for the Japanese skaters, like Narumi Takahashi, Kanako Murakami (she nodded in recognition). Then I said:

- And, of course, for Yuzuru Hanyu!

she's like:
-Who?!

Me:
-Hanyu-sensu!
She:
-Sorry...

(Yuzuru hadn't skated yet at that time).

Me and hubby:
- And in a week we're taking this flag to Turin, Worlds, for Daisuke Takahashi.

She:
-Oh, Daisuke Takahashi! Yes! Yes!

-------------------------------------------------------

I managed to throw a little present for Yuzu-chan onto the ice. I hope he got it.
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL   World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:11 am

Thanks so much for the pictures, hsuhs! They're awesome! Smile

It seems like Junior Worlds was great this year! I'm really happy for Yuzuru and Kanako, they were both fantastic. Also, those Russian ice dancers are amazing! I don't even like watching ice dance that much, but that pair blew me away. Shocked
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL   World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Thank you so much for the nice pictures, hsuhs!! flower

Congratulations to all the medalist!! cheers cheers I'm so glad Japanese skaters won two golds and one silver, even though Japan sent only one skater/pair to each dicipline!! It means we can send three in each dicipline next year. Cool
Yuzuru was really great. Did you see the big 3A? I love you I'm looking forward to seeing him competing in senior GPs next season. Ganbare!
And I'm worried about Denis Ten.... He must have been exhausted. Neutral He went to 4CC, Vancouver and Jr. Worlds.... It's a bit insane. No

hsuhs wrote:
During the break an Asian lady stopped by and asked about the Japanese flag we had with us (me and hubby).
Thank you for bringing the flag! I love you

hsuhs wrote:
Me:
-Hanyu-sensu!
She:
-Sorry...
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad What a Face

hsuhs wrote:
- And in a week we're taking this flag to Turin, Worlds, for Daisuke Takahashi.
flower sunny

Calliope wrote:
Also, those Russian ice dancers are amazing! I don't even like watching ice dance that much, but that pair blew me away.
They were fantastic!! flower I even didn't know their names until this event, though. Laughing Russia has super talented girls as well. Elizaveta Tuktamisheva!! Shocked Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL   World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL Empty

Back to top Go down

World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2010,The Hague, NL
Page 1 of 1