Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009   Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Here is news from "The Canadian Press" by Google.

Takahashi wins Japan nationals to secure Vancouver Olympic skating berth

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5h59Gju8dhzsI5_uFptzhFF3ilrEg

Congulatulation and a nice big smile, Daisuke!! Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Genki
2A
2A

Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009   Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:42 am

Hi Everybody:

I saw Dai's FS finally. I could not sleep these days, since Japanese TV broadcasting time is like 2am and 6am etc.
Thank you for the Key hole info!!

I am so happy and excited about his win this time.
And I felt that Steps in short as well as long seemed to be much stable and stronger. They give me chills Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Icon_biggrin Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Icon_biggrin Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Icon_biggrin

Dai is clearly loved not only by fans but also by judges too.
Just imagining that he finally starts to land on all jumps----Chills, chills, chills Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Icon_bounce Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Icon_bounce Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Icon_bounce
Somebody bring me an extra sweater!!

I will take it easy today, because women's free will starts 2 am again tomorrow.

PS. I do not agree with Mao's DG on 3a.
It seems to be unnecessary harassment.

Have a nice holiday. Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 64717
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009   Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:11 am

Hi, Genki, thank you for your posts. Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Icon_biggrin
All of his fans could not sleep these days. But we have a Olympic Games on February next year and it will continue until end of the season.

Genki wrote:
Dai is clearly loved not only by fans but also by judges too.
As you see, you love his performance when you saw him at live. Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009   Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisuke wins Japan nationals 2009
Page 1 of 1