Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prince Ice World

Go down 
+4
miyu
Calliope
Morizo
Leode
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat May 12, 2007 7:08 pm

-Prince Ice World- http://www.princehotels.co.jp/iceshow/

*May 2007

05/12/2007 11:30, 16:00 - Toyohashi Japan
05/13/2007 11:30, 16:00 - Toyohashi Japan

*Aug. 2007

08/23/2007 13:30, 18:00 - Tokyo, Japan
08/24/2007 13:30, 18:00 - Tokyo, Japan
08/25/2007 11:30, 16:00 - Tokyo, Japan
08/26/2007 11:30, 16:00 - Tokyo, Japan
Back to top Go down
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~daisuke-takahashi/
Morizo
1A
1A
Morizo

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 9:02 pm

Prince Ice World

May?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYqYuSltSGs&NR=1

Have you seen it already?
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke always treated very nice   Prince Ice World EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 5:06 pm

Thank you for your information, Morizo,
I never seen it before. I enjoyed it. Daisuke always treated very nice to fan and gave us a big smile. Very Happy

Morizoさん、ありがとうございます。
このフィナーレの画像は見た事ありませんでした。高橋選手はいつもファンに優しく笑顔で接してくれますよね。 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 8:06 pm

Hi, DTFF members!Very Happy
I'm very busy this week, so I will update report of FOI at weekend. Finally, Daisuke will attend the this show from tomorrow. I'm waiting for your impression and report of PIW, thanks!

Calliope, where are you now? I hope that you talk to Daisuke at the show.

-Prince Ice World-
http://www.princehotels.co.jp/iceshow/

*Aug. 2007

08/23/2007 13:30, 18:00 - Tokyo, Japan
08/24/2007 13:30, 18:00 - Tokyo, Japan
08/25/2007 11:30, 16:00 - Tokyo, Japan
08/26/2007 11:30, 16:00 - Tokyo, Japan
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 7:08 pm

I'm in Tokyo right now, and really really excited for PIW tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morizo
1A
1A
Morizo

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 8:06 pm

Enjoy the show, & enjoy your stay in Japan!cheers
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 11:44 am

Prince Ice World-
http://www.princehotels.co.jp/iceshow/
Prace:Dydo Drinko Ice Arena
08/24/2007 18:00 - Tokyo, Japan

I went the night show on 24th, 2007.
It was very hot day, however, it was very freezing inside at this rink. I had no intention to go this show because I saw "Friends on Ice" 4 times. But it was lucky, I got a ticket from a friend of mine. It was a great show. And this show is a special memorial show of 30 years that Prince Ice World was established.

*Opening
Junko Yaginuma and Prince Ice World team danced in group. Junko is very gorgeous with white dress. This show's motif is "Ice Skating Town". So, they wore a costume like shop's clerk each members, ex. flower shop, sushi-restaurant etc. It was very fun. I was in the front side and this rink was so small. It was nice view from anywhere you placed.

*Shizuka Arakawa and Takeshi Honda "West Side Story"
Their pair dance is very special performance which choreographed by Morozov at this show. This was first time I saw this program. It was amazing their expression each other. Arakawa wore a beautiful red color costume. I'd like to see other versions!

*Yoshie Onda "Tangera"
I like this song like tango, but I think that it was not almost suited with her. I like her more powerful style with blight song like "Sister's Act" at "Friends on Ice". But I noticed that she tried to change her previous image totally. She wore black pants costume with a hat.

*Elena Leonova & Andrei Khvalko "Nella Fantasia"
They were so amazing and so gorgeous. They did hand lift, slow triple jump, side by side jump and death spiral. I was impressed their amazing powerful expression. They wore beautiful blue costumes. The audience watched their movement with applause.

*Ilia Kulik "Too Darn Hot"
His condition was not good. Because I heard about his accident on the first day. He failed at Jump and stopped to perform, then started again. His jumped 3F, 3S, 3T and 2A. they are a little bit propped, but It was great. I really like his straight line step and his expression into the music. After the show, I said to him "Good Job!" and he smiled "Thank you!" with shaking my hands!! I hope that he come to Japan again.

*Daisuke Takahashi "Bachelorette"
OMG! Surprised It might be about 30 sec. long version from previous performance. Daisuke said "Everybody was talking to me that my exhibition was too short. So, I tried to perform long version." I'm sure that he loves this program. This long one made it very powerful with his stroke.
And he did Circular Step Sequence after 3Lz according to original song. And it has a more charm and powerful where it seems like you'll be pulled into the song. His hair was black that suited his black costume and his beautiful brown eyes.

The audience watched his performance with silence and they seemed that they had a full enjoyment of "Daisuke's World". I think that it was hard for him to do 2 step sequences and 2 jumps in exhibition with very exquisite choreography.
At night show, his last posing was on North side. I was very lucky that I could see the his movement before 3F jump in front of him. His jump 3F and 3Lz was all clean and higher. It was amazing to jump from short distance at small rink side.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 11:48 am

*Takeshi Honda "Katachi Aru Mono" Japanese song
His expression was very sensitive. I really like his jump and Straight Line Step Sequence. I didn't know what it is, but his marriage made his performace change very softly. After the show, I said to him "Congratulation on your marriage!" and he said "Thank you!" with a big smile!!

*Yukari Nakano "Corteo"
Her choreography was Kenji Miyamoto same as Daisuke's "Bachelorette". It looks like same movement as Daisuke's one. This was very different from her previous image like "Swan Lake". But I like this style.

*Shizuka Arakawa "Madam Butterfly"
It was extraordinary awesome. Her each movement was very elegant. She looks like falling angel on the earth. I love this program. It seemed that her condition was not good, some jumps propped. After "Friends on Ice" and this show, I was going to be a big fan of Shizuka.

*Finale
All the skaters did spins and jumps in a big group. Daisuke came out in his "Nocturne" costume. He did a spin and jumped 4T, Wow, but it was propped and he smiled "Ooops!". Suddenly, he felled on ice at his next movement. I was very surprised with it and I didn't know why. Maybe he exhausted of his long version. He apologized to audience on South side when he backed to entrance. And Andrei asked Daisuke "Are you O.K?" and it looked like he said "I'm O.K." with raising his hands.

*After the Ball
Daisuke received many presents and flowers from fan as same as before and looked around the fan very slowly. He apolozied to fan about falling of 4T.

I'm always impressed that he tries to make enjoy fan and audience with great performance. I posted pics of Daisuke and Shizuka Arakawa, pls check them at the Gallery, thank you.

That's all. Thanks for your reading!cheers

Last edited by on Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 11:57 am

Hi, Calliope. Did you enjoy the show?
Pls give us your expression of Daisuke's performance after you back to US, thank you.
ENJOY, Japan!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Thank you again Leode for your great report! cheers

Hi Calliope! Have you become fond of Dai-chan's Bachelorette after you saw it live?? I hope you are having a good time in Japan.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissC
1A
1A

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 1:58 pm

Thanks for the report and the beautiful pictures, Leode! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hsuhs
4F
4F

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 2:10 pm

Oh Leode, thank you SO much for your report & pics. Daisuke is so cute in that pic! - Those long long eyelashes, wow.
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 4:58 pm

Thank you Leode for your report and Dai's picture! Beautiful portrait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morizo
1A
1A
Morizo

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 5:22 pm

Thank you for your nice report, Leode.Very Happy
I've read your reports both in Japanese & English. They were fun to read.
You must have been very busy recently. Take care of your health, & enjoy tomorrow's show.cheers

Hi, MissC, & hsuhs.Very Happy Yes, Dai-chan's photo is really nice.

Hi, glorydave.Very Happy
Are you from Italy? I'm Japanese, & living in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Calliope
1A
1A

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 10:32 pm

Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply, I've been so busy lately it's hard finding time to come online! Anyway, I went to the same show Leode did, and enjoyed it greatly. Very Happy Daisuke was amazing! I thought Bachelorette was just okay the first time I saw a video of it, but it's been growing on me since, and it was simply fantastic live. He was so intense and into it, I had goosebumps while watching. I liked that he made the program longer too, since I did think it was too short before.

I didn't realize he attempted a quad toe in the finale! I just thought it was a triple flip (but I wasn't paying that much attention to rotations and jump type). And about the second time he fell, I actually thought that was really funny because he fell right at a point in the music that matched the fall (the music right then was like in an old-fashioned comedy where someone slips), which almost made it seem like it was planned.

After the finale, I gave him flowers and shook his hand. I didn't get to hear his conversations with the other audience members though, since I was in the back of the crowd almost the whole time. I was really impressed with how stayed behind for so long (he was the last one to leave the rink). He's really great to his fans!

Overall, I had a great time at the show. Not only was Daisuke awesome, PIW itself was quite entertaining. I liked the group ensemble numbers, they were very different from what I was used to seeing at COI in the US.

So that's pretty much all I can say for now, Leode did a great job reporting the rest of the show. I uploaded a couple of pictures of Daisuke to the PIW gallery, so feel free to check them out. Smile
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 11:39 pm

Thank you Calliope for the pictures! Very Happy

Morizo wrote:

Hi, glorydave.Very Happy
Are you from Italy?
Yes, I'm italian. I'm waiting for the Grand Prix Final... I hope Daisuke can reach it without problems... so I can go to Turin and see him again!
I see he does so many exhibitions in Japan... you're so lucky!

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morizo
1A
1A
Morizo

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 9:32 am

Hi, glorydave.Very Happy

Quote :
I hope Daisuke can reach it without problems.
Yes, I hope so.

Quote :
I see he makes so many exhibitions in Japan... you're so lucky!
Yes, we Japanese are lucky to see a lot of ice shows, especially in summer.

Hi, Calliope.Very Happy

Thank you for your nice report.
I'm glad to hear that you had a great time at the show.
I've just seen your pictures. Oh, how nice these pictures are!sunny
Enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan.cheers
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 10:30 pm

Thank you all, You're always welcome!
At Price Ice World on Aug. 26, 2007, I took some pictures and posted them in the Gallery, pls check them, thank you.Very Happy

Hi, Calliope.
Thank you so much for Daisuke's photos. They are great. He seemed like happy after the show. You were there at same time!!
Quote :
Daisuke was amazing! I thought Bachelorette was just okay the first time I saw a video of it, but it's been growing on me since, and it was simply fantastic live. He was so intense and into it, I had goosebumps while watching.
Yeah, I knew that you would changed your mind. You're so lucky to see long program in Japan. I think this new version will be on air on October, 2007 on TV at least.

It is good to know you are having a good time in Japan and good memories. When you go back to US, pls give your impression in detail, thanks.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 2:31 am

Thank you Leode for the pictures! Very Happy
Daisuke is always so kind with fans!
Back to top Go down
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:01 am

Thank you Calliope and Leode for posting wondeful photos to DTFF gallery!! cheers
I can feel how much Dai-chan cares his fans through your photos.

Calliope, you shook hands with Dai-chan! Great! I'm glad to hear you love Bachelorette now. Very Happy
Leode, you shook hands with Kulik! He is still very nice looking guy.Razz Thanks your photo!
Back to top Go down
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 2:31 am

OMG Very Happy
30 sec longer??
Daisuke is always so kind for fans!! Laughing
I really want to see longer version!

Thanks a lot for your report, Leode and Caliope!
Back to top Go down
Leode
Admin
Leode

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 7:24 pm

Thank you for the comments, glorydave, miyu and yerina.
I'm always impressed that Daisuke is so nice and gently for fans.
Quote :
Leode, you shook hands with Kulik! He is still very nice looking guy.
Yeah, he is nice to fans, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prince Ice World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World   Prince Ice World Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince Ice World
Page 1 of 1