Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke is back to Japan from 4CC in Korea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leode
Admin
Leode

Number of posts : 1650
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Daisuke is back to Japan from 4CC in Korea Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke is back to Japan from 4CC in Korea   Daisuke is back to Japan from 4CC in Korea EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 9:39 pm

On Feb. 18, 2008, Daisuke is back to Japan from 2008 Four Continents Figure Skating Championships that he won the gold medal in Korea. At Kansai International airport, he arrived at Osaka, Japan. He mentioned about Worlds 2008, "If I can do more excellent performance than I did this time, I'll get the gold medal of Worlds 2008."

2月18日、優勝した四大陸選手権を終え、高橋選手が日本に帰国した。関西空港に降り立った高橋選手は世界選手権について、「今回以上の演技ができれば金メダルが取れるかなって感じです。」と語った。
世界選手権も頑張って欲しいですね! Very Happy

Daisuke is back to Japan from 4CC in Korea 4ccdai10

glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Daisuke is back to Japan from 4CC in Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke is back to Japan from 4CC in Korea   Daisuke is back to Japan from 4CC in Korea EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:26 pm

Thank you for news, Leode! Very Happy
I'm waiting for news about tomorrow's party at Kensai University! It will be a great celebration for Daisuke's gold and record at 4CC!

Quote :
"If I can do more excellent performance than I did this time, I'll get the gold medal of Worlds 2008."
I'm sure he can do an other excellent performance!
GO DAISUKE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

Daisuke is back to Japan from 4CC in Korea
Page 1 of 1