Daisuke Takahashi Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Discussions About the 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist and World Champion Daisuke Takahashi.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yerina
1A
1A
yerina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals   Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 8:51 pm

Long time no see! Smile
It's been a long time since I visit here.
Now my all exams of this year are over! Very Happy
Merry Christmas, all DTFF members!!! cheers

Anyway, I heard that Nobunari will withdraw Nationals.
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/flash/KFullFlash20071224022.html

I'm not well at Japanese, but it says the reason is a hurt of mind, right?
Ah... so the federation will be angry with it..
I'm sorry about him.. I expected Nobunari's new SP and his comeback.
So.. he will skip all this season? Oh...
I hope so much for him at Four Continents.......... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
glorydave
2A
2A
glorydave

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals   Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 1:03 am

I was so curious to see Nobunari again...
I'm so sad! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I found this article in italian (you can find the link to the japanese site)
http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/4541
It says that Nobunari doesn't feel psychologically ready for a competition.
With this decision Nobunari lost the possibility to compete in World Championships 2008.

Is it true??? I hope Japan Skating Federation could take a different decision... Sad
Back to top Go down
swandie
2A
2A

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals   Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 9:03 am

Awww!!!! Sad Sad Sad pale Sad I'm very sad to hear that Nobunari withdrew. I guess he will have to take the whole season off then. I really hope he's ok. Feel better, Nobu!
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com
miyu
4F
4F
miyu

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals   Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:46 am

OMG!!! Very shocking and sad news.............. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

http://www.nikkansports.com/sports/p-sp-tp0-20071225-299464.html
According this news, Nobunari has told his intent to withdraw from Japan Nationals to JSF at the beginning of Dec and JSF tried to persuade him but at last JSF decided to respect his intent. JSF manager said "Oda thinks the incident very seriously and we agreed with the decision to give up World Championships."

In other news it is said the heavy mental pressure was the reason of his withdrawal..............

I hope he will be back in good shape both of mentally and physically soon.
Don't worry too much Nobu! You've already paid enough for what you've done. Many people is just waiting to see you smiling on the ice again. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake
1A
1A
yukisnowflake

Number of posts : 225
Localisation : London Canada (country of the Battle of the Blades)
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals   Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 7:59 pm

The following is what I got from the Japan Today online news re: Nobu's decision not to compete @Japanese Nationals:

Oda to miss national championships
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 at 07:04 EST

TOKYO — Figure skater Nobunari Oda, who was suspended for riding a motorcycle while drunk last summer, will sit out the upcoming national championships and delay his planned return to competition, the Japan Skating Federation said Monday.

Oda has opted to miss the championships beginning Wednesday in Osaka, citing mental stress as the main factor for his latest decision, which also dashes his hopes of skating in the world championships to be held in Sweden in March.

Here is the link: http://www.japantoday.com/jp/news/423577

I know it is much the same as others have posted but I thought it cound't hurt to have another verification.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals   Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobunari Oda withdraw Japanese Nationals
Page 1 of 1